Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Whine whine whine…

I’m sick...give me sympathy... right now, I feel totally and utterly miserable and wretched, not to mention antagonistic. I’ve been having the runs and vomiting the entire last night and now I feel like I’m going to kneel over anytime soon. Even typing becomes a chore when my head aches and my stomach feels bloated and uncomfortable. I even felt resentful of my doctor coz the medicine he gave me don’t really seem to relieve my discomfort. Thus the 48 bucks I spent was totally not worth it! I could have used the money to bet on Holland! T_T But I feel better after puking my guts out. Although there’s nothing left in my stomach to vomit anymore...

Supposed to meet J later at orchard... but in the condition I’m at the present. I don’t think it’s very possible. T_T Ah. *Sad* I want to meet J... I also want the One Piece CD she’s going to pass me... T_T

Side note:
I got the teaching job. MOE sent me a letter of acceptance yesterday. The money’s good and I can tell that my Dad’s pretty keen on me taking the job now. My brother on the other hand feels that I should continue with my studies. Myself, I’ve been feeling pretty ambivalent about it. But I think that I’m going to reject the offer to pursue my honours and try my luck again next year when I graduate.

5 comments:

ryozan said...

wensi! do you have food poisoning! it sounds like you do! eat dry plain toasted white bread and plain tea. that should keep your stomach from churning more. take care! and never, ever bet for portugal to win!!! T_T

saizou said...

man...i'm so touched by your concern... =_=

im not betting on portugal lah! dun worry! i'm behind holland all the way!

oh ya! did i mention that my luck is changing!! i actually won the last match! wahahahahaha....

DQ said...

Muz be the $1 win that changed your luck.. just by claiming that $1.. u now reversed your luck! thank me!! =)

ryozan said...

TONIGHT! our showdown! portugal versus netherlands!!! though i don't have much faith in the team i support hahaha... die lah, gonna lose liao. +_+

Neko said...

congrats!
:)
maybe you can ask them about accepting it, ANd going on to your honours..
maybe can ask hen or stuff?

take care of yourself..