Friday, July 09, 2004

Drool.....

Ah. At 4.33am in the morning, I crave meat...
J mentioned a few items and these caught my attention...
Beef kway tiao...
BBQ chicken wings with lime and chili sauce...
Yoshinoya beef...

MEAT MEAT MEAT!!!

Well, there's no meat in my house that I know how to cook...so no meat for me unless I'll consider Toby's "Beef and Vegetable" salami roll. hahahahaha....

I do have brownie in my fridge...but I want something salty...not sweet. T_T

6 comments:

DQ said...

wah.. wensi looking at Toby's "salami roll"! *chikan chuckle* hehehehe

saizou said...

hey, even toby's salami roll starts to look good when there's no other meaty options man.

but red current puffs was my choice instead. yum yum...

ryozan said...

hiak hiak hiak wensi wants to eat doggy salami roll! *snicker laff laff*

saizou said...

hey! toby's food is more expensive than normal beef steak ok. haha....but i wanna eat bbq chicken wings...=_=

DQ said...

i dun think we were talking abt dog food.. hehehehhehe

saizou said...

omg!! er jie!
disgusting!!
>_<