Saturday, July 24, 2004

Everything but money…

I’ve realized that I’m actually really lucky in life. Most everything I want, my parents will give it to me, if it’s within their means that is. If I want a new pair of jeans, I’ll only have to ask. New pair of specs, new tee shirt, new bag, even kendo stuff etc etc... if it’s reasonable, my dad and mum will give em to me. Of course I get the occasional grousing that I’m spending too much money. But I’ve realized that they would prefer to be with me when I buy stuff that I want as opposed to giving me the money to buy them myself. Hmmmm... I don’t know but I’ll really want the feeling of having money of my own. As opposed to asking money from my parents every time I need something new. Haha… of course work is an option. Well, if I can find work, I don’t mind working... but truth be told, I’m comfortable being a bum. Oh well, time to stop whining and start looking for work I guess...

Guys, remember to tell me if there’s any lobangs for tuition ya. =)

No comments: