Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Various Stuff...

Reunion –
Had a primary school reunion a few days back. It was nice, but also weird.... Weird coz some of these people, I’ve not seen for 10 years. Some I’ve met a couple of times but it’s sort of the hi-bye kind of meetings. Just a smile and a nod before we go our separate ways. This reunion was different. On certain levels, it seems as though we just picked up from 10 years ago and continued as we left off. On other levels, there’s a certain amount of awkwardness and discomfort. But all in all, it’s been pretty fun. Seeing old friends yet again and finding out that they’re doing well in their lives. I want to put up some pictures, will do so when I got em’ from me friends. =)

Kendo –
Sat out Monday’s training coz me legs hurt. Found out that sitting out during trainings might not have been such a bad thing if one pays attention to the training as opposed to dozing off. Haha... I took lots of notes bout stuff not to do and stuff to take note of etc etc. Maybe I needed a time to think about things I’ve been doing or not doing. =_= oh! Something nice happened on Monday though. Renata sensei came for training! Coz she’s moving and stuff and there’s not enough place to put all her do-gis. She’s giving me one of her old ones! Yay! It’s thin (that’s super impt in horrid west coast stuffy dojo) and it’s white! Well! I’ve always wanted a white do-gi but always plagued by the problem of a lack of funds. Heh. Problem solved! Thanx Renata sensei! =)

No comments: