Monday, July 12, 2004

Present...

I got a very very very belated birthday gift today. It’s a bokken with my name on it. Can't really say I was totally surprised because tiff dropped very subtle hints quite some time back. So I know there’ll be something from da jie. And it’s got to be something related to kendo. But still, it was a very nice surprise indeed. I love it and if I pass my second dan end of the year(haha...not very likely...but oh well...), I'll give you guys a treat! Cheap one that is. =P

Well, the present’s from da jie, er jie and zhixian but I guess da jie’s the one who came up with the idea. Thanx da jie!! Thanx er jie! Thanx zhixian! I appreciate it man. =)

1 comment:

ryozan said...

you're one lucky girl, saizou! shiny pretty new bokutou with your name on it lei! *drools*