Thursday, July 15, 2004

The Massage From HELL!!

Oh man... it’s been a long time since I’ve been to a Chinese Sinseh. After training on Sunday, my ankles hurt like the very devil. After being stubborn for 4 days, I went to see a Sinseh today. OMG! I’d forgotten how painful it is when the Sinseh massage the affected area. I had a lady Sinseh and she is strong even though she does not look it! At all! Oh man... it really is the massage from hell! She kept pushing my head down and asked me to “fang4 song1, fang4 song1” What the hell! How to relax when it’s so goddamned painful?? But she’s good! As in really really good. Coz when she finished with the massage from hell, and I got off the bed, I found that my ankles actually felt much better! And she allowed me to train on Sunday! Which is really good news coz I don’t like the idea of missing too many trainings. A fear of mine is that I’ll be drop from the team if I missed too many trainings! I don’t want to be drop from the team! *Wails*

So I’ll take disgusting Chinese medicine and go back for as many repeated massages from hell as needed just so my ankles will recover and I won’t miss any more training.

hmmmm...but massages from hell costs money....hopefully I don't have to go back too many times. =_=

No comments: