Friday, July 23, 2004

Just Stuff...

Modules = Headache

My modules are more or less settled I guess. Unless NUS decides to fuck with me and don’t give the stuff I want. Oh well, hopefully NUS will be nice to their honours students. Haha... I’m not so worried about my major modules coz I’m pretty sure I’ll get em. It’s the CFMs that worry me. I’ve decided to take a module from Law with J. The only drawback to this module is that it clashes with my kendo on Monday. I’m sad and feel damn bad but I guess grades come first this semester. T_T

Kendo

Today was good training. I like the pace and the intensity of the training. Takeuchi Sensei was angry today. But the words he said made sense. No matter how tired you are or how much pain you are feeling, it’s not appropriate to show weakness within the dojo. Everyone else is as tired as you. If everyone else can do it, why can’t you? The one who loses to herself/himself cannot hope to defeat her/his opponent. That made sense I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo! what law module are you taking? My module selection is giving me a headache too... should I put my free day on mon or fri? urghh
Dawn

saizou said...

heh. i added intellectual property. is that an easy module?? hehe...

put free day on friday lah! then have long weekend mah. can meet on friday as well coz i got friday and thursday free. hehe.