Monday, May 23, 2005

老了就是这样

I wanted to go for the Kata session on Saturday. Honest! But I only remembered it on Sunday. One of my juniors said this to me over msn... "老了就是这样"

Hurt me deep deep. T_T

I just need more ginko nuts... but I'm young at heart!

Heh. Speaking of ginko nuts... that sort of reminded me of something J said. Think it was from some book J read.
"Everyone should take their daily dose of ginko and viagra. So they can remember what the fuck they're doing."

=p

5 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

*patpat* stay cute and funky, okay?

(now i sound like those blithering idiots on FM93.3 sending in dedications... hehe)

d=

saizou said...

haha... thanx ah. =_=

trying to atone for the hurt ya caused me right... =P

heartw|sh* said...

you know i'm an innocent little girl. *blinks at you*

ryozan said...

hohoho the gingko and viagra thing is dame funny!

Awesome Chris said...

now now..ur last line is not suitable for boi boi like me...must put PG or NC haha