The cycle of hate continues… my BT is still not done!!! 97% and 0kib/s….it’s utterly frustrating I tell you. J said that I should chart the number of times I complaint bout BT on my blog, and that faith and willpower will make the download go faster… but I guess it’s useless… nothing’s going to make my speed any faster. I’m just staring at the download now… @_@
It’s not moving…T_T
SR understands my pain... he's going through it now. =_= But knowing misery is shared doesn't make it easier... I’m such an idiot! Told J no need to burn Gokusen for me coz my download will finish by the time I’m home. I’m such a goondu! I could be watching it right now instead of watching the download not move… =_=
Met Hen, Ra and Nat for lunch today in town… As usual, I was the first one there. Hen was late for ½ hour while the girls were late for a whole hour!!! =_= Hen came up with some fantastical story bout a bomb on the bus, and that’s why the bus can’t travel above 50km/h. After that he was held up when he helped a pregnant woman give birth. His story got even more absurd when he tried to explain for Ra and Nat by saying that German terrorists entered the bank that they were in and held them hostage… WTH! Hahaha… he’s full of crap man… didn’t really do much except ate, talked and laughed.
The buffet at Merchant Courts was not THAT fantastic… but their desserts were good!!! The durian was especially good. I think J had about 5 or more scopes of durian… pure durian, not ice-cream. Haha… but I guess for the same price, Crystal Jade Palace’s food is better, though it’s not a buffet.
After dinner we went for a beer at one of the micro brewery nearby while SR showed us the pictures he took in Canada. Got to sample lots of different types of beer… but they all taste the same to me. All not nice. =_= *Pui* Well… maybe except for the first one. Golden Ale or something to that effect.
Tried on the fisherman’s trousers Ra got for me in Bangkok… realised that I don’t know how to wear… Ra… help… T_T
3 comments:
Hahahahaha..Hen is really just a pile of shit lah hahahahha...the next time we meet...you bring along the pants..i'll teach you how to wear em...hahahhaa
okies! hehe....thanx nat! =P
you really goin to wear that tablecloth ah Wens?
I think you are supposed to put it in a bag and jump out of the plane with it. It can save your life
Post a Comment