Saturday, May 07, 2005

Restless

Everything’s over but I’m not as ecstatic as I thought I would be. I’m feeling rather restless actually. The feeling that I want to do something yet I don’t know what to do.

Argh....

Think I’ll go spend some money, or maybe I should clean up my room.

11 comments:

saizou said...

wahahahaha...im sure it's not THAT explicit. =_=

but ya know, when i first saw the advert for the kendo yaoi manga, guess who popped into my mind??

er jie and ZX!!! oh man...i sure hope they dun read this post...they'll so kill me when i go back to training... =P

saizou said...

heheh...me too! im so waiting for it to be released! =)

ps: johnny depp is so yummy... i absolutely adore him!

saizou said...

alas...i do not have the talent to draw myself a manga.

but then again, i prefer the drawing of the original manga lah. they more good looking then D and Z. hahahahhahaa.....

ryozan said...

OIIIII! DON'T PAIR UP MY DUCKY WITH CH! I KEEEEEL YUUUUUU!

ryozan said...

don't encourage her! she has free time on her hands!

lethe_nereid said...

Tut tut tut! I am shocked at the things you guys come up with based on such an innocent post! It looks like idle minds really are the devil's workshop... hahahaha.

And don't spread the word too much about someone's ass... or a certain lady with a penchant for peeking into dressing rooms might decide to drop by! *winks*

ryozan said...

she peek i kill! *roars*

saizou said...

wahahahaha....we'll stand by the side and cheer while ya do!

dun worry bout the yaoi manga...right not im too obsessed bout daniel wu to think bout anything else....
kekeke...

ryozan said...

saizou, arrange for shiai.

saizou said...

wahahahaha....u gals ah! damn funny!

hahaha...when u come back, i'll arrange for u to meet miss peekaboo for jikeiko! u better dun lose ah! otherwise we'll lose face. =_=

my money's on ya though...dun let me lose my cash. ya know how precious it is to me...

DQ said...

hoi.. I've read it liao. u're in trouble!