Today’s class totally drained me. Now I understand how nat felt last week. Argh… the kids acted like little gangsters and they’re still so tiny! I can sweep them aside with one flick of my arm. And they still want to act tough. It’s so laughable that it’s no longer funny. And so, I decided to relax for a while after the lesson instead of rushing home to go for training. Paisay ah estee… I promised that I’ll go and I didn’t in the end. Gomenasai! >_<
New assignment starts on Monday. Argh… I’m so not looking forward to it. I have to do all nine of the activities with the kids. Unlike Nat, that lucky gal… only has to do the same three activities on all three days. There’s one that’s more distasteful than the rest. It involves measuring the legs of little frogs. =_= I sure hope the kids don’t kill em man. Little kids can be so rough sometimes.
Still, the money will be good. I just hope I don’t die of high blood pressure at the end of the three days. There’s a reason why I don’t want to teach in a primary school. Little kids freak me out. =_= I don’t know how to handle them. One moment they’re cute as hell, the next I want to throttle them. I wonder how on earth I'm going to survive the three days. Still, I think I'm going to be a happy gal come Wednesday! =P
1 comment:
aiyah... i'm sorry lah. =P
Post a Comment