*throws confetti into the air*
Today’s the 1st anniversary of my blog! I can’t believe one year has gone by so quickly. The main motive for the setting up of this blog was to get gmail invites, back in the time when no one had gmail and gmail invites were hard to come by. Haha…Of how in the beginning, only J knew I had this blog, then it spread to the kendo peeps, then to my honours classmates. I never intended to keep the blog for long. But somehow, it became a habit to rant and rave in it. =_= Here’s a happy birthday to me blog and hope that there’ll be many more ahead! =)
8 comments:
I hope your blog survives lah Wens.. at the rate you whine in it, I think it will suffer premature aging. Haha. When the time comes, I think you must be a strong girl, and end its suffering.
lol.
congrats saizou!!
and yeah...
yay liverpool!!!
kitty, u're a liverpool fan ah? i always thought u supported the same team as your brown sugar! aka fad. =P
happy first birthday, blog!
Happy birthday to ur blogie, Wens!!!
Happy birdday to you!! Happy birthday bloggie!
yeah, liverpool!!
and no not tottenham hotspurs. woo woo...
and what the heck is brown sugar?!
Post a Comment