Thursday, May 11, 2006

Arghhhh….

Well, school postings are out. My posting's certainly not my first choice. I’d much rather go back to DS. Even if I had to teach E-Lang! T_T

But a lot got to do with attitude. As J said… I got to put on my “game” face and try to view it in a positive light. Who knows? I might just like it there… =_=

But do let me finish my moping for the rest of this week… T_T

3 comments:

enlightened said...

i hope u r ok with the posting results now. me got sent back to bedok green. i hope mdm tay is not sick of seeing me! all the best girl! :)

f said...

*pat pat*

saizou said...

jan: thanx jan. =) help me say hi to mrs ng... though she might not remember me anymore. T_T but just help me tell her that TPJC's 99A01 still remembers her. =)

J: thanx darling. will be more positive and look on the brighter side of stuff!