Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Been really irritated recently

And I have no idea why. Oh wait… I know.

Reason 1 –It’s because my maid has gone back to the Philippines for a holiday and we’re really screwed! It’s tough taking care of Toby and going to school or going out or for trainings at the same time. I hate doing household chores… there’s a reason why household chores are called CHORES.

Reason 2 –My throat is killing me… the coughing is horrid and I can’t speak without my voice cracking… it irritates the hell out of me. Oh. And I’ve been getting these really annoying headaches every now and then.

Reason 3 –The weather these days… oh my fucking god! It’s horrible! How can the weather be so fucking BAD in recent days?!! I can feel the heat even indoors with the fan blowing right in my face!

Putting down all the reasons…. Its no wonder I’ve been feeling irritated recently. =_=

5 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

miss you. )= get well soon!

f said...

*pat pat*
See doctor for meds 'k. Go to the polyclinic and merrily bill the government! If you tote a nice book along, the waiting time should pass reasonably quickly. :)

Shammaker said...

There there.. *pat pat* *Fan fan* Do get well soon!! ^^

Awesome Chris said...

rest more rest more...take care hor.

saizou said...

thanx guys... i'm feeling much better now...

=)

ps: asstea, i'll be back to training on thursday! =)