Friday, May 26, 2006

History dinner and misc stuff…

Wednesday marked the “official” end of my NIE life. Of course there’s still the “enrichment” programmes and talks in the weeks to come. Oh well, I can deal with that. We had our History Dinner after class on Wednesday at Amirah’s Grill. The food was great and the company was fantastic. So happy to be part of this class of weird and whacky people! Will surely miss them when we are all separated to schools all over the island. I sure hope we can meet up once in a while. But the dinner was a great end to an interesting year. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here’s almost everyone in the class… pity we couldn’t get everyone. T_T
p.s: Thanx to David for the photo.

I went back for training again yesterday. It was still a struggle… I had to really convince myself to get out of the house for training. Now I’m taking it one training at a time. Soon… I’ll get back in the groove of going for training!

1 comment:

heartw|sh* said...

packing your bogu kills you hor... d= welcome back to training!