Monday, May 15, 2006

Mdm Wong is married!~! Omedetou!!

*throws confetti*

And so, together with some of the kendo peeps, we went to attend his wedding dinner at the Pan Pacific. It was a pretty decent affair. Classy, yet not overly extravagant. There were bout 3 tables full of kendo peeps. The sensei table, the national team table and us… haha… the old-timers of NUSKK. The bride was sooooo pretty! ZX is such a lucky guy. =)

I took some pictures… but not a lot coz my camera battery died on me. T_T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The lucky groom with his pretty bride… but the lighting wasn’t too great… *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monkey and Saizou

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The two oldest characters in NUSKK… and I’m serious… notice da jie covering his forehead? Haha… he doesn’t want his hair to be seen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Uncle WK acting silly… hehe…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is one of the nicest “big heads” pictures I took that night. Haha…

1 comment:

f said...

Nice pics! You look good that day! *thumbs up*