It’s over!!! Now I’m not sure if I’ll end up back in DS but I wouldn’t mind either way. There’s the good and the bad in both possible situations. But the kids were so sweet. I’m not a sentimental person but I have to admit that I was rather touched by some of the kids.
The stuffed pig was grand… hmmm I wonder how they know I love pigs. =P The little bottles filled with paper stars and (undeterminable) beans were thoughtful and sweet. The rehearsed message that one class read out to me at the end of my class was unexpected and totally adorable. But what touched me the most were the cards that they decorated and the messages they wrote inside the cards. This kid even walked me back to the staffroom, helping me carry my laptop after my last lesson with his class. He just said three simple words at the end, “Take care, cher” – but it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It’s really the sincerity behind the words that matters.
I’m really going to miss my students… even though I might not be the best teacher around, in fact, I KNOW I’m not that good a teacher but I had fun teaching them and I sure hoped they had fun during some if not all of my lessons. =P Here’s wishing them all the best for their mid-years!
Oh ya… I just got home! But no… I did not party the night away… I merely bummed the night away at J’s place after attending part of the SDA rally last night with Kitty. I’m sure Mr. C will do a great job at PP if he’s elected again but the SDA rally was not particularly exciting. Totally unlike the WP rally I went to previously. So after staying for a little while, kitty and I made our way to J’s place for some pizza, documentary and drama. Haha… but the documentary we watched was super cool. It’s called “One Day In September” and I want to own it! Yosh! Time to visit HMV!
Heh. It’s after 8… time for me to go vote! My vote is secret and sacred! But I’m going to wear my new blue wristband (which kitty bought) when I go down to vote!
4 comments:
Yes. I bought the blue wristband but ONLY because I would like to own items relating to the elections from ALL parties. (thought you both would like to own them as well :))
PS: Anyone who wishes to give away items relating to the current elections, please leave a msg.
-Neko who is SO NOT kitty.
why don't u go to the rally grounds and try to steal a flag. =P wahahaha....
kitty, u'll always be kitty... dun be baka. =P
Haha glad you had fun.. Sorry didn't come, couldn't find a bus to j's by the time I left the area.. Was so bushed anyway.. The DS kids sound absolutely adorable!! =)) Makes me wanna consider teaching.. I thought kids had stoppped acting so sweetly liao.. Glad I was wrong.. (:
there's the good as well as the bad. it's not all a bed of roses...
hehe... oh well, if u teach, i'm sure the kids would love you! honest!
=)
Post a Comment