Tuesday, May 23, 2006

On a kendo high!

Went back to training after a long break. Perhaps the word “long” would be an understatement. Oh well. At least I’m back! And it’s a damn good feeling. *Grinz*

There’s something else I wanted to talk about… but I just can’t remember it now…. Too much endorphins in my system… clouding my brain… haha

Oh ya! Just remembered! I went down to my new workplace this morning. Hmmm… the HODs and the V-Ps seemed real nice and my workload should be fine. I’ll be taking two classes of secondary three (express) and two classes of secondary two (normal academic) for history. As for literature, they’ve given me two classes of secondary twos (express). The workload’s pretty light but the responsibility is kinda heavy! I’ll be following my secondary threes up next year so it’ll be kinda scary.

Oh well! Here’s hoping everything will work out just fine! =P

1 comment:

heartw|sh* said...

i don't know how to fill in my NIE forms... T.T