Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ba Gua!

The ba gua I bought today was yummy! But I think I’ve eaten too much coz I feel a sore throat coming on. It’s either the ba gua or J, the germ factory... Today, we queued for about 4 hours in Chinatown for ba gua!! From 5plus in the evening to 9pm at night! We literally saw the sun go down from our little corner in Chinatown. =_=

Felt like giving up a couple of times. But I’m glad we persevered! Coz if not, we’ll have no ba gua to eat today! T_T think of how sad that would be! As we clutched our precious ba gua in our arms, everything is worth it! Wahahaha... what on earth am I doing!!!?? Queuing for ba gua when I should be reading my histo and dederian stuff!! But in spite of the heat, the aching feet and super ultra duper long queue, the 4 hours were enjoyable because of the company. J –you are the best lah. =) thanx for the MP3s as well ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm ba gua....i wonder if there is somewher to buy it here...*drools* i wish it would keep so you could send me some!!

saizou said...

i wonder if we can send food stuff....coz i know some places will sell it in air-tight packages! i go check check then if have then i'll send u some!

yum yum!

heartw|sh* said...

fragrance sells certain "flavours" in airtight packages... i know, because i ordered through MATHEMATICS SOCIETY in school (wihout queuing 4 hours for it!). hehehehe. ba gua that's queued up for is so much more tasty, hor. d=

Witchy said...

sob...my auntie din gif me Bak gua tis yr, i hv no bak gua!!

f said...

Germ factory? Hey, I resent that. =P =P

saizou said...

J dear...but u were~~

hope you're feeling better already! being sick during chinese new year's no fun. =P

bossu! i'm scouting around for ya. hehe...wish me luck!

witchy...u poor dear. wahahahaha.....ba gua taste so good...yum yum...kekeke...

asstea....yeah...queuing for the ba gua makes it even so much nicer! it's the effort my friend~ the effort!

slart...eat so much....later sore throat then u know. =_=