Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Day of Reckoning

23rd February 2005

Today is the day my trusty laptop finally conked off. T_T

Through my (coming to) four years in the university, it has been with me, through good times and bad. I think to a certain extent, the reason I procrastinated bringing it to the com center was because I sort of have this gut feeling that my baby would not make it this time. T_T

Thanks nat and witchy for whiling away the time with me at the com center, providing me with endless entertainment and gossip!

Adios my beloved! Know that I shall miss you dearly… T_T

On a good note, my mummy has agreed to buy me a desktop! Yipee!!

7 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

byebye pornputer...

Witchy said...

sob...i wasn't there with ur lapie thr its last hrs...

DQ said...

"trusty" hp tht gets lost.. "trusty" laptop tht dies... hmm..

Awesome Chris said...

if sorry to hear the decease of ur trusty lap top. I hope that you will overcome this grief over the loss of such a great companion....

On a happier note....old things dun go..new things how to come!! Enjoy ur new desktop lah...I am getting one in Mar or late april too :)

saizou said...

meanies! every last one of ya who call my baby a pornputer!! he has ceased being a pornputer ever since my stupid younger bro got his own com. T_T

but thanx for the condolences. i shall miss him...*sobz*

natasha said...

so it was a he not a she haha

saizou said...

T_T

*cries*