Yay! My new desktop has arrived!!! It’s a Compaq Presario! Super cool! Haha… maybe it’s because I haven’t got a desktop in a long while… hmmm… but it’s still cool! Oooooh…. I’m so excited! Hahaha…. I sound so juvenile. =P hehe…like J said, I’m going to spend the rest of my Saturday huggling my new system!
*huggle huggle huggle*
PS: Congrats to kitty-chan for coming in 3rd in today's Xsquare racing competition! Sorry for "flying your kite" today! But computer is more important lah! =P
PPS: kitty-chan, you can't deny it! You’re a GAMBLING ADDICT!! Forever going on and on bout mahjong. =P
3 comments:
Congratulations. Your new desktop must be smashingly wonderful. Btw, I think that your comments about this 'kitty-chan'? is quite funny as it seems overly exaggerated.
But quite a fun kind of entry I must add. Keep up the good work!
Cheerios.
let's give a rousing *coughcough* welcome to pornputer2! d=
Oh, apologies if you thought that I was this person called 'kitty'. I can assure you that I am not near what one would call kitty.
Do have fun with your new computer, and by golly, whatever does a pornputer mean?
Cheerios.
Post a Comment