It’s nice to have a friend you can complain to when you feel the need to vent. I don’t care if I was petty or childish or plain unreasonable. When I’m pissed, and complain to you, you are supposed to take my side. And I’ll do the same for you! I’m glad that I have a friend who understands that. Thanks J!
Those darn Pekoponjins... they know nothing!
Hehe... I like the word "Pekoponjin". Has a nice feel of alien superiority to it.
Kerokerokero...
Ps: Got my much belated birthday pressie today! Yay! I love it! Thanx gals for the present as well as the company... love ya all!
2 comments:
You're most welcome. If you ever need a mouthy (to swear along with you), childish (to support all immature acts) and petty (don't friend you liao~~) person to commiserate with, I'm only but a click away. =P
slart...we're the same lah. equally petty and unreasonable. =_=
heh.
Post a Comment