Heh. I skipped class today because I overslept. =P Sorry Dr. Lockhart! I really like your lesson but I just couldn’t wake up in time. Hehe...
Went out with shasha to go threading today. Woah. Today’s threading was extra painful. I also don’t know why. T_T I swear my face was still smarting hours after we left little India. Then shasha accompanied me to cut my hair. Heh. Now I got a fringe, well, sort of a fringe but my face looks even rounder than before. T_T well, but I must say that I got no say in how I cut my hair. The hairdresser was super autocratic! Hahaha... I couldn’t get a word in! Oh well, it was not super disastrous I guess.
Then I met up with the movie gang at plaza sing. =) It was nice meeting up with them after so long. I got a belated birthday celebration from them. A flower, a cake and kino vouchers! Hahaha... I got so many kino vouchers this birthday. But the more the merrier I guess! Keep those vouchers coming!! Hehe...
But seriously, thanks guys. I love ya all. =)
Edit: heh. I can't forget to mention Candice! hehehe....you are officially forgiven for forgetting my birthday coz of the "beeg" present! hehehe....love ya too!~ *hugz*
No comments:
Post a Comment