Actually, J and me has talked bout it quite some time ago. But the topic came up again during dinner on Monday. Why do we dislike some people and not others? Ok.... some of them is coz of the face. The moment I see you, I just can’t stand you. Not your fault but mine, but I really don’t care very much. Others are due to certain character traits that they exhibits... sometimes, I feel that the reason I don’t like these character traits very much is because deep down inside, I fear I either exhibit or have the potential for these very same characteristics. J also joked (or maybe J’s not jokin... T_T) that I disliked Katase Shima (from an anime series) for being such a whiny crybaby was because I am one myself…. but I’m not right?! *whines* =P Haha... oh well... I guess it’s true in some cases but rubbish in others.
On a happier note, I was happily rampaging through me mum’s stuff today and found many nice bags that she kept hidden away!! There are some LV and Chanel bags but some of em looked rather auntish. Maybe I’ll use em when I’m working I guess. But there are a few small bags that look very cute! Silly mummy found it troublesome to take all of them out when I could have used some of them! =_=
I also found many nice pens and various other knick-knacks! Hehe...i managed to persuade mummy to give me a mont blanc pen. I’m such a materialistic bitch... but I really like that pen! =P
Edit: haha...i forgot bout the agreement i had with the rest of the class...here's to make up for it
alloz mr ang cher kiat!! the resident san ba of the history honours class! may u forever reign as our resident san ba! =P
4 comments:
Great taste for pens and bags lah..hahaa :)
are they from thailand?!
All hail the resident Sam Pa!!!
May his illustrous sampa-ness forever shine upon the corner of History!
May his heighten sampaness forever illuminate this world of care-lessness.
Omm... All hail the resident sampa
i have one lah...it squirts...i think u will like it..lots!
Post a Comment