I’m at the library now….being one of the chao muggers I’m always laughing at…while lamenting the fact that I missed today’s training….
NOT!
I was sitting at my table for a very long while this morning, trying to decide between going to school to mug or going for training... I even sms Shasha... telling her that I can’t make it for today’s training. In the end, I just lugged my bougu out and took a cab to SKC. Wahahahaha!! I’m so glad I choose to go for training instead of going to school to mug!
Today’s training was good! I haven’t felt so good in a long long time! Though at the end of the first 15 minutes I wanted to die liao. =P Though it can be considered a productive training, I realize that my stamina is lagging now. T_T oh well, it feels good! That’s all I can say bout it. I’ve been feeling so repressed and pent up recently over schoolwork... I’ve not felt so relaxed in a long while.
It’s partly due to nat that I made this wise decision... she said she’d tell me the gist of what Carr is talking about. I’ll hold you to that ya. Hehe... thanx dear!
4 comments:
i have a way with people...im good hahahha
haha...but u still haven tell me what carr is all about! =P
bossu....pornputer is still down.... but hey! he's no longer a pornputer k! u'll hurt his feelings!
very nice new layout! but no new blogging! *pokes* *saizou lao hong*
haha...up-date liao lor! nothing much happened mah. =P
Post a Comment