Saturday, May 21, 2005

T_T

Went a little crazy during the Kino sale and bought the whole set of the manga (even though it’s in English) and prof F’s new book. Spent too much… as usual. T_T

But I was not the craziest. Para spent nearly 400 bucks… just on mangas… my eyes went @_@ when I saw the amount on the cash register. I guess people get to spent more when they’ll working, and she saved a lot because of the 20% discount. She introduced me to the textbook counter in popular! I didn’t know they sell book covers of every size there….they even measure your books for you. Wah… revelation! Heh. I learn something new everyday.

I feel like bawling my eyes out now!!!! Just finished reading The Demon Ororon vol 4. It just gave me the “what the hell!??” kinda feeling! How could he have died? And nothing’s been resolved! But the last few pages were beautiful… beautifully sad. T_T

I’m shaking with frustration now… I just hate it when mangas or books don’t end the way I want them to.

1 comment:

saizou said...

T_T

i dun want him to die...