Friday, July 15, 2005

Commencement!

T_T Missed out on the history group picture! Sad… but my mummy wanna leave and I can’t really keep the car waiting… sorry guys! T_T but I did get some pictures taken with the gang… though not every one of the shots turned out well. =_= But, I finally graduated!! Woohoo!~

After resting for a while, went out to meet with J, dot and jas for a movie! The Fantastic Four was delightfully shallow! My kind of movie! The movie was gleefully entertaining and the company was fantastic. We all had a good time picking on poor dot. =P We didn’t get home till 4plus almost 5. Thank goodness I don’t have school on Fridays! Hehe…

Okies! got to stop rambling here… going to meet ra at JP soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wasn't merely picked on...i was totally crushed. 3 against one...where's the fairness in that.

dorothy

f said...

Lol! What are three mere girls to your superior AL powers?

Back to Saizou, Happy Commencement! :)

saizou said...

=) thanx dear!

dot... u must understand... (according to my good friend hen) good friends can do this (all manner of nastiness)... acquaintances cannot.