Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's all coming to an end soon!!!

It's all coming to an end soon!! I can't wait to start lessons! School this week has been pretty sedate. I no longer have any classes to teach and my mentors have even given me back my evaluation forms. So I spent my time in the staff room reading harry potter and listening to my ipod. Haha… pretty much doing nothing… out of sheer boredom, I agreed to go along with my mentor to invigilate the girls while they’re having their history tests. Man… the whole process is a torture. As a rule, teachers invigilating cannot mark their stuff nor can they sit down to read or do their own work. So I had to walk around the class for the whole 45 minutes. Wah! Talk about being bored… it’s sheer hell! I almost fell asleep while leaning against the wall. >_<

This school experience stint is nearly over and I can say that I did learn a lot from my mentors. They were really really nice to me. In this aspect, I can say that I’m really lucky to have them. =)

Note to self: must remember to buy em stuff before I leave PL.
Argh… got to use the free time to write my Lit essay. Fucking waste of my time…. I’d much rather spend it stoning… =_=

No comments: