Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cowards

So… instead of starting my literature essay that is due in a few hours time, bummer that I am, I was reading blogs and came across the whole xx’s blog controversy. It seems that other than the controversial xx, many other famous blogs got hacked as well. A few years back, I never really understood what the xx craze was all about. But I think I might have mellowed with age. I actually find a lot of her posts very funny. =P

Personally, I find the behaviour of the hacker deplorable! It’s malicious and downright disgusting. But what pissed me off the most are the comments posted by hateful people about how they supported the hacker and how they think xx deserved it etc etc. I think this shows how low their character is. Riding behind someone’s wrongdoing and even encouraging it to show their petty malice is absolutely nauseating. It shows their lack of character and integrity. =_=

Cowards…

1 comment:

ryozan said...

wasn't it a nice surprise to see me at skc today? heh heh heh...