The absurdity of it is just so funny. We all know that I am a direction idiot. Well, turns out that ZX is not much better than yours truly. Though I need to take most of the blame coz I’ve been there like loads of times and I still can’t recognize the route. =_=
After wed’s training, I asked ZX to give me a lift to sinpang. But even after repeated instructions from sha, tiff, and the road directory, we still managed to get lost. =_= Even ended up somewhere in the bedok industrial park. Haha… even after repeated calls for help to tiff, sha and my mum, we still couldn’t find our way there. This is almost too embarrassing to blog about. The feelings of helplessness and frustrations of being lost is no joke! Especially when the location is so bloody near! And we can’t seem to find it! In the end, my dad said he’ll pick me up from the mrt station. =P All’s well that ends well I suppose. I managed to get to where I want to go while ZX need not continue turning circles in bedok. =P
However, this senpai of mine is the best lah! I got to remember to treat him something nice next payday. =)
On a separate note, I realized that I need to go for more training sessions. I really feel that the long inactivity is my undoing. ZX said that just going down for trainings is not really enough. To improve, one must think about the things taught and mistakes etc. I do agree with that but now, I need to get back into the groove of training first I think. I’ve been slacking way too long.
New resolution to self: Not to miss any Sunday and Wednesday trainings and try to go down for as many NUSKK trainings as possible.
2 comments:
come back for training! i need you there!!! T_T (you should know why)
=P dun tell him i blog bout it!! i think he'll kill me! =P
but i did say that the majority of the fault is mine. hehe... he's never been there before.
and i will try my best to go for training... T_T i have been slacking again... NIE is sucking the soul out of me. T_T
Post a Comment