Well, I went to school on Thursday as per normal. Pretty good day I would say… got to relief some of my mentor’s classes. The secondary two girls were surprisingly cute -going ga-ga over Edison Chan, a liking for singing in class… they were really different from the class I’ve taught so far… they were more relaxed and so I was more at ease in class too. Overall, even though I didn’t do much, the two periods there were fun. =)
The company was good on Wednesday. The combination of a good friend and several cousins resulted in a night long chatting session punctuated with loud laughter and giggles… not very respectful for sure… but the jokes just won’t stop! But one of my uncles actually said that there should be laughter at the wake and not tears because my ah gong went peacefully and without worries. Yesterday, we had a prayer session. Man… it was over an hour long and we had to kneel and stand lots of times. =_= It was really tedious… but anything for ah gong I suppose… Hmmm… the wake was tiring… I never knew how tired it was to just man the wake. It’s tiring to sit and do nothing. Some of my kendo juniors (asstea, brown nut and gy) came to the wake after training. Thanks guys for coming over… =)
2 comments:
thanx dear. =) will be seeing ya soon i hope! =)
never come for training!!!
i returned your network card liao, got a little receipt that i'll pass to you the next time i meet you, just in case the comp centre screws up or something and say that you didn't return it.
Post a Comment