I was in town when my mum called me. My granddad is not doing well. In fact, my cousin went to get the picture for the funeral made just this afternoon. A series of strokes left him in a coma. Sad to say, I was not that close to my granddad. But looking at him lying on the bed, I can’t help but think of him just a few years back walking to work everyday wearing a cap. Most of all, I’m sad that I didn’t get to spend more time with him while he was still relatively healthy. I held his hand today. I haven’t held his hand since I was a kid. I have a feeling that it’ll be one of the last times I get to hold his hand.
7 comments:
Sorry to hear that Wens. I get what you mean...those before us, superhuman though we thought them to be actually turn out to be human. and it's sad when you finally get the big picture.
Hope all goes well.
Wens take care ok? I think do not stay in the past too long. Treasure what you have now and this is more impt now.
Dear ger, I'm so sorrie...
I dreamt of my deceased granny jus tt nite too..
Try to spend wadever time u hv with him nw n let's hope for e best...take gd care..:)
thanx for all your concern guys. really appreciate it all. =)
"As the tides of time ebb and wash upon our mortal shore
The gentle light
Our toes curling into the sand
Hold on, he said
And good-bye."
Positive thinking gal! *hugs*
Hey wens, my condolences!
love ya guys. =)
positive thinking as J said... shall not think too much anymore.
Post a Comment