Sunday, April 10, 2005

Grumpy

Think I’m losing hair... must be due to stress... T_T How?!!! I don’t want to visit Yun Nam with slart and hen! =_= blew the whole morning and afternoon watching or rather fast-forwarding through this ridiculous Korean drama called Memories in Bali where in the end, 3 out of the 4 main leads died. =_= I so wanted to throw the vcds away when I saw the ending! Then I remembered that the vcds are my cuz’s, not mine. *pissed* Freaking waste of my time!!!

Spent the rest of the afternoon looking for pictures of the Japanese Occupation. I swear my eyes are like this @_@ now. Found some good stuff but I just can’t seem to find any good pictures of the Japanese, especially the Kempeitais. T_T It’s 1 plus in the morning and I’m still searching... it’s not as though I don’t have the pictures, but scanning will be such a hassle! =_=

Have to miss training again tomorrow because of the stupid presentation. =_= It’s the last presentation of my NUS life. I do want to put in more effort. But I want to go training... I’m afraid that I’ll spend away the $60 meant for SKC membership fees if I don’t pay tiff soon.

As usual, BT hates me and I'll have to wait 160 hours before my download completes. =_=

3 comments:

saizou said...

what's the point of having a full head of hair when pp cannot see it!
hahaha....your hair only bangkai can see right? wahahahahahahaha....

saizou said...

evil slart!

Anonymous said...

f'ing funny post!