Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I just can't wait!!!

I just can’t wait for tomorrow’s paper to be over!! 1 question in 2 hours... I bet I’ll finish in half the time because I don’t really have a lot of information in my brain now. It’s killed by endless hours of crapping and gossiping in the honors room today. Hehe... but I’m sure I’ll be able to churn out something for tomorrow.

ZX called about some tickets for sale for “Ghost in the Shell” on Saturday but I can’t go... coz I still have exams. T_T

We started talking about training and I realized that I’m so going to die when I go back for training. Prolonged period of inactivity is so going to retard my performance. ZX even said he want to keiko with me when I go back for training. I’m so gonna die... Even without the long absence in training, I get trashed by him every single time. I shudder to think of the outcome when I next go back for training. And yet, in spite of the fear, there’s this weird sense of anticipation.

Ahhhhhhh... I can’t wait for exams to be over

No comments: