
Was actually planning to blog about the best tonkatsu place I've ever eaten at but after I read the manga I bought, the focus shifted. =P But the tonkatsu place still deserves a mention. Well, the place's called Tonkichi. The picture's of the Ngee Ann City branch but we actually went to the one at Isetan-Scotts. Both J and I agreed that here's a place where the food they serve actually looks like the food on the menu and in the model placed outside the store. Price's reasonable for the quality of food served. =)
Posted by Hello
2 comments:
OMG! you wrote about my fave restaurant! Haha, now the whole world knows the wonders of Tonkichi. But always go to the right branch, the one at Isetan. Dun ever go to the Suntec City one, it sucks! Hmm, did I mention that I just dined at Tonkichi 2 days ago? sinful sinful...
Jeramin
OMG! the place is great!
and ya, we went to the one at Isetan. =) it was just soooo good... *drools*
Post a Comment