I don’t know how many times I told myself “never again”, but I never seem to follow my own advice. T_T Impulse buys seems to be very much a part of my life. Just bought 50 bucks worth of Korean drama that is DUBBED! Words alone cannot express my hatred to dubbed stuff…and yet I still bought it. Ahhhhhhhh…..my 50 bucks!!!! I’m so going to live on bread and water for the rest of the week. =_=
I must let J watch this too….absolutely refuse to suffer alone. T_T buddies must share everything… even the excruciating pain of watching Korean actors speak Chinese with a Beijing accent! =_=
Oh….I really must blog about the latest weirdness of the kitty kat. He wants to be a kept man! Hahaha...
O_o XXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
i dun mind for a certain sum of $$ and food to be a kept man
after some crapping....he actually said he'll do BDSM....=_=
O_o XXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
i can learn how to tahan candles...
O_o XXXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
lol
T_T says:
LOL!!!
T_T says:
I cannot stop laughing lah!!! silly kitty@!
O_o XXXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
see see... how good i will be.. or am actually lol
O_o XXXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
lemme test out with this little candle... oooOOoooO pain pain.. sia...
O_o XXXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
lol
T_T says:
entertaining lah.....but unfortunately i cannot afford u lah.
T_T says:
you're beyond my means
T_T says:
=P
O_o XXXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
nooooOOoooooo....
O_o XXXXXXXX - early april back in 05...what a very special time for me... to do assignments what a night.. says:
now i have to go back to the 55 yr old tai tai..
- -'
I have ultra super duper weird friends!!!!
Edit: at his request...I got to admit the fact that he's an ultra nice kitty lah. Helped me alot with conceptionalising my japanese occupation essay. Though the actual question is not exactly out yet, I do have a better idea of what I'm going to do! Thanx kitty!
1 comment:
"impulse buys seems.."- wrong usage of english. It out to be...impulse buys seem...
Hahahahaha
Post a Comment