Saturday, April 30, 2005


Today I spent 20 over buckaroos on a single volume of manga. Now normally I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a single bloody book ya. But this one's special! Oh man! I'm actually raving bout it! It's been ages since I raved over any manga (Naruto and One Piece excluded).

Ok, I know the title sounds cliché but it's surprisingly good. Though I do have high expectations after J told me it's good. =) Was not in the least disappointed. It's one of the least explicit of mangas in the yaoi genre. Storyline was strong enough and artwork was good. A minimal of melodrama so typical in yaoi mangas. Needless to say, I just absolutely love it! *goes into fan girl mode* =P

Posted by Hello

8 comments:

saizou said...

shit!!!!!
no lah!!!!
hahahhahahahaahaha....

it's one of the LEAST explicit yaoi manga i've ever read! and it's in english. i so wanna show u! so wish u'll here right now! T_T

heartw|sh* said...

yaoi. -__- go and buy that kendo one. haha.

saizou said...

=_=

they're not "dirty mags" lah! hahahaha...they're yaoi doujinshis! monkey and er jie helped me buy quite a few! i can't wait for er jie to come back with all my stuff! hehehe...

asstea...the kendo one is not out yet lah. but rest assured...i'll SURELY get it once it's out! and i'll lend u k! wahahahaha...

saizou said...

=_=

jaime dearest...u dun understand! it's not the "action" that matters... it's the storyline. =P

lethe_nereid said...

Wenz... don't delude yourself man... we all know what's in these manga volumes... storyline or no storyline... haha

saizou said...

=_=

kitty...u're the weirder one out of the two of us can...

=P lisa... but the storyline's sweet~ it's really not bout the "action"... =P

saizou said...

yeah! of course i watched gravitation before. haha...

but i dun really like it that much leh. i prefer manga when it comes to yaoi it.

those with strong storylines...

ps: ignore all the "dirty" comments my friends made k. i'm really not like that. hahahaha

saizou said...

LOL!! that was YOU!!!

i was never addicted to consumption junction! oh god! i've been framed!

heh. but i do like the intense and taboo kinda relationships....hehehe...