Saturday, April 02, 2005
Stage Beauty
Stage Beauty
Posted by Hello
Went out with dot yesterday night... and dot sent me home in a lorry! Haha... pretty cool though. Dot’s skilled man. Can drive any vehicles. Hahaha…evening was marred when dot revealed that one of the rabbits have scabies. Oh god... I nearly freaked out! J was freaked out too... when I told her bout it. Poor J... was in super close contact with the jacket of the super-infector! Hohoho... come to think bout it... I was holding the jacket for quite a long while on Thursday as well. =_=
Anyways, we went to watch Stage Beauty. It’s a damn funny show! The emotions were pretty intense as well. Billy Crudup was beautiful. The scene that really got me was when King Charles II wanted Kynaston to act the part of Othello on stage, wanting him to show that he could act as a “he” as well as he could act as a “she”. Man... it wrenches my heart to see him sobbing on stage because he couldn’t do it despite repeated attempts. T_T His range of facial expression is amazing... especially compared to Keanu Reaves ! =P But the show was astonishing... I so want to watch it again... on second thoughts, I think I’ll get the DVD. =)
On a happier note, my group managed to finish our MNO project today! Though I think half the things we said about Yamashita is dubious at the least, it’s done! Now we’ll just have to see if the poor TA marking our projects would fall for it or not. =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Scabies!
Now, this is really an appropriate time for me to adopt your preferred emoticon, T_T
T_T
oh poor us....T_T
Post a Comment