Monday, August 15, 2005

-_-

Overall, I don’t think I did too badly yesterday. But I can’t say that I did good either.

=_=

But J’s right. It’s all in the mind. I keep thinking about the match with Jac. I have to admit that I’m not as skilled as her. But I realized that I lost during encho because I wasn’t as strong in the mental aspect. The moment I lost my focus, bam! I lost the point. Everything just happened so fast and the match was lost. Well, I guess there’s much to think about and reflect upon.

Hmmm… the new juniors will be in on Monday. It’ll be interesting to see new blood. =P

4 comments:

ryozan said...

i'm sorry i bit you so hard. =S *apologetic*

heartw|sh* said...

*wiggles bum at you*

f said...

*looks at first comment*
You were bitten? O_O

saizou said...

LOL! not during the match lah. it would have been against the rules. =P happened the training after.

T_T