Saturday, August 27, 2005

poetry project and other misc stuff...

Spend Friday afternoon and the whole of Saturday doing the stupid poetry package. Though I must admit that we spent quite a lot of time watching J-dramas as well. Oh well, quite a lot has been accomplished and I’m confident that we’ll be able to finish the project before the deadline. =) *beams*

Hmmm… I’m thinking of getting another Korean drama but I don't have much money left this month and I’m moving soon. My mum will kill me if I buy more vcds back when she has already packed up all the vcds. T_T *wails* Guess I’ll have to wait till next month then. Argh… I want more money!!!

Oh by the way, Kitty sent me this link over msn. Heh. Since it’s so fun, I thought I’ll share it with all my darling friends. Enjoy! =)

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/steadyhand.html

7 comments:

ryozan said...

you evil piggy! it scared the living daylights out of me! *cry*

saizou said...

wahahahaahahaha....1st victim!

*throws confetti*

Omedeto!

Anonymous said...

sheesh. senpai you evil evil evil!!

*heart attack*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ryozan said...

saizou why do you get weird comments?

saizou said...

it's spam lah. =_= i'll delete when it gets out of hand. sigh...