Training today was good! But my whole body aches now. T_T It was almost like a mini reunion of sorts! So many people were back! I’m so happy! Hehe… after today’s training, I don’t feel sick anymore! Nor do I feel depressed over NIE stuff anymore. I just felt great! Tired, aching but great!
I guess the visit to NUS really lifted my spirits. Before that I was a little miffed at hen. But I can never stay angry at hen for long. =_= Eating laksa at the arts canteen, meeting prof Farrell, meeting old friends, sitting in the red room slacking, going for training… they are all things I’d taken for granted before. I used to think that NUS is fucked up! Well! That’s because there’s no basis for comparison. Now there is… and NUS has come up tops! Even the air smells nicer in NUS! Boonlay stinks! >_< I even miss the tutors and profs in NUS! Well, some of em’ at least. Again, with comparisons, they’ve come up tops.
Here’s to more lunch trips to NUS! =)
ps: oh! I forgot to mention just now... my fav kimchi bought me a white kendo gi from korea! Heh. I'm just blessed with super nice juniors lah. I really like the white gi lah! Thanx so much darling kimchi! I'll give ya my treasured NUS kendo jacket in return. =)
6 comments:
regarding your last note in the last entry: i where got kill you! siao! i am a miniscule kendoka, how to kill you! hahah. yay so good to see you sia.
you were angry with hen?
that poor,good, solid Malay boy, ahem, I mean Man? What did the poor chap, ahem, gentleman do to you? Wow, you must be the first person in years who was actually properly angry with him.
Anyways, its good you have stopped la..being angry with Hen seems to be against the natural order of things. Well, this is new..requires reflection la.
i miss e red room n laksa too!!
haha... find one day we must go back as a group to eat laksa and chill in the red room... only this time, there's no DDR stuff to do! hehe
did i give you tenugui yet?
yupz! u give me liao!
thanx a lot ya monkey! i really like the waseda one! =P
Post a Comment