Sunday, August 21, 2005

stuff...

I wanted to blog about something this morning… but my lost wallet threw me off-track. But it’s ok! I’ve thought it over… it’s only money… *wails* I’ll get over it… in time. T_T

This morning after training, ZX was nice enough to send me home. We were talking about the new batch of juniors in the nuskk. Thinking of all the freshmen, I suddenly felt kinda sad. My uni years were good years. I made great friends there. Some are still great, others have drifted away. It’s life I guess… time doesn’t turn back. Though I can’t help but feel a twinge here and there occasionally. It must be old age. I keep feeling nostalgic about all the little inane stuff.

One good thing is that I’ve finally gotten out of a kendo slump. It doesn’t mean that I’ve improved dramatically whatsoever, but that I’ve finally gotten back into the rhythm of regular training. I'm rather happy about this. =) All in all, I’ve re-affirmed the importance of some things and re-evaluated the value of others.

Oh please…. someone… give me back my wallet!!! T_T

4 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

lost your wallet again? =\ hope you get it back sia... even if there's no money, at least return the cards man...

i want to kill the juniors liao. if you want to stay young and happy, don't come for training.

DQ said...

hohoho.. no comments till things get serious.

DQ said...

those WERE some good years.. =)

saizou said...

yeah... think we're getting old! but i have a new theory! feeling nostalgic doesn't always mean that we're getting older... only that we're experiencing a change in life!

woah! that's deep lah. hahaahaha