Friday, August 12, 2005

Moving soon…

The building I’m living in was mentioned in the news yesterday. It was deemed unsafe to live in and we have to vacate within a month. =_= The family will probably move to a rented flat for a couple of months before moving back to Pasir Ris. There were some other issues bugging me but I’m in no mood to blog anymore. =_=

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

huh? wtf! they build build build so fucking long, then now they tell you unsafe?! then my block how, the knn kallang paya lebar expressway will only be completed in 2008 (or some really long time like that). sekali in two years govt knock on our door and say we have to move cos they dig so close to the hdb flat's foundations that we are "deemed unsafe".

wah lao. my sympathies...

f said...

Cheers girl! At least you'll get compensated by LTA. (Do I smell NY, NY? =P)

And we'll make your room rock not matter what size it is!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.