Sunday, August 07, 2005

T_T

I was seriously intending to “puddle (term learnt from para)” at home all weekend since I’m low on funds as well as mood. But I never really expected to get sick! =_= This is seriously ironic. That I’ll get sick on a weekend instead of any of the dreaded weekdays! T_T What a blasted waste of my weekend… I missed the shinpan training on sat and will miss Sunday’s training. Right now, I still have the monster of a headache and even my bones ache. The worst thing is, I do feel myself on the mend though I still feel pretty bad. It’s not even worth it to get an MC for Monday because it’s only a Lit lesson and there’s project discussion afterwards. T_T

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

7 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

)= get well soon!

saizou said...

i'm feelin better liao. maybe i'll drop by training tomolo. =P will bring my stuff out just in case!

f said...

Take care, gal! *pat pat*

heartw|sh* said...

yay! come down! i keiko with you!

saizou said...

J: thanx dear... i am ok liao... i think. =P

asstea: wah thanx ah... wanna kill me while i'm not 100% ah? =P =P

ryozan said...

takeuchi sensei was in singapore all week! you didn't go and meet him!

saizou said...

T_T i was sick lah. and i was scare can! =P