Friday, August 26, 2005

Wallet found and other misc stuff....

Thanks guys for the well-wishes! It came true! My wallet was found a few days ago. I love SMRT cab drivers! They’re so honest! =)

Couldn’t be bothered to update the blog lah. Bogged down by projects and un-graded presentations. >_< I hate NIE!~ T_T

Anyways, while I have to admit that I’m not the best of audience, it’s really inexcusably rude of someone who would whine “listen listen!!” to people while she’s presenting (for over an hour) and then sleep while others are presenting (for less than a quarter of the time she presented). Pretentious little snot! Argh… I feel like throttling her! When I saw her sleeping, I felt like throwing my shoe at her man! But I restrained myself... *vibrates with anger*

Argh… I have like less than an hour to decide which ICT tool am I going to take up. I had initially decided on photoshop… but Z kept insisting that dreamweaver is easier. But Para says not true. Ahhhhhhhhhhh……dilemma! I think I’ll decide on the MRT…

=_=

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

hahah good for you!!! hao ren you hao bao.

saizou said...

thanx dear! =) i'm so happy!!

ryozan said...

good for you! be more careful yeah! (i shouldn't talk too much, i just lost your erjie's waterbottle, oops)