Saturday, April 16, 2005

The end is near…

Finished my last presentation, went for my last class. There’s only one more essay left to do before I’m done. Exams excluded of course. =_= It seems that the end is approaching, soon I’ll cease to be a full-time student. (yes, NIE is another academic factory but I’ll be getting paid there... so it doesn’t count. =P)

After being part of the system for 18 years, inclusive of kindergarten, I fear I’m very much a product of the system. And that scares me because I do not want to be stuck in schools for the next 20 years to come without trying something else first. But I guess it all boils down to my own decision. Teaching is something I really want to try out. If it doesn’t suit me, *shrugs* then I’ll just have to start afresh 4 years into the future.

Mood was not the greatest after getting back DDR’s paper. =_=

A good dinner with good company never fails to put me back in a good mood. J my dear, thanx for the company! Was sitting on the floor at the taka sq eating ice-cream with J just now when I realized that it’ll be hard doing the same thing in the future. =_= But hack it, I'll probably be doing the exact same stuff I'm doing at the present. =P

Watching this anime called “Monster” now when I should be doing my SEA essay. It’s about a young boy who’s apparently a psychotic killer. It’s freaking me out. T_T I don’t know why I do this to myself. T_T

1 comment:

saizou said...

haha...funny! we're all nearing the end of our roads now lah. T_T